Ode on a Grecian URL

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Retrieving your exams and future posting preview

I will keep all students' exams in my office--7134 Helen C. White--for at least a semester, until they catch my eye and I recycle them. (Chances are that I won't toss them until I switch offices or get a real professorial job in, say, four or five years. So if, four years hence, you want to see how you did on your final you're welcome to retrieve it.)

However, as I am rarely in my office, you should probably email me to let me know how you want to pick your exam up. I can pin your exam to the board outside my office, carry it with me to my office hours next year, meet you in a coffee shop at your convenience to talk through it with you, whatever you like.

*

I doubt many of you are so dedicated to my lively posts to continue reading long after your grades have been delivered, but if you are still among my audience then you might expect at least a few more posts before I shutter this blog in two weeks or so--
:: posted by Mike, 4:57 PM