Ode on a Grecian URL

Monday, October 02, 2006

Writing Center: Satellite locations

As long as I'm touting the Online Writing Center (below), it seems worthwhile to post a bit of information about the Writing Center's satellite locations.

The main Writing Center office is, I have mentioned in class, in 6171 Helen C. White Hall and you can sign up for appointments to meet with writing instructors there by calling 263-1992. However, if you live in or near the dorms and would like to see a writing instructor later in the evening, there are several satellite locations that don't require appointments and where instructors would be overjoyed to see you.

Here is a link to all of our current locations and hours.

I work in the Pop's Club location on Monday nights. It would be wonderful to see you there, but you might think about visiting other writing instructors when you are writing papers for me. You can get my comments and advice at any time by emailing me or chatting with me during my office hours; getting input and advice from other instructors will allow you to think through your writing and analysis in ways I wouldn't think to suggest, and will allow you to create a rounder and even more interesting essay.
:: posted by Mike, 5:44 PM