Ode on a Grecian URL

Monday, December 18, 2006

It's over!

Congratulations on surviving an absurdly early-morning final exam! It will probably take me the rest of the week to grade the exams -- I will post a note on this blog when I am done. Because of incompletes and other delays, I might have your grades ready a day or two before I'll be able to post them; if that ends up being the case, I will invite you to email me to find out how you did.

Also, if you would like to retrieve your final exam from me at the beginning of next semester, please let me know! I usually make minimal marks on finals, but I will be happy to provide you with more feedback if you're interested in reading my comments.

You have made it a wonderful semester for me! I'm really excited to get to work reading your final pieces of analysis.

Labels: ,

:: posted by Mike, 10:16 AM