Ode on a Grecian URL

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Keep in touch!

The list of persuasive answers to the ID questions is now complete! This is pretty much the end of my updating this blog, unless I find some dreadfully fun Henry James things to link to.

Please, please keep in touch! I'd love to hear what you are up to in future semesters, or to chat about books or classes over coffee. I'm always happy to write letters of recommendation, or to read over drafts of papers for other classes. I should be at the University for at least two more years (hopefully not much longer than that), and even after that my email address won't be changing. I hope to hear from you!

If by the middle of next semester you've become desperate to write a hebdomadal or two, you're welcome to read my blog for English 216 (again with Prof. Ortiz-Robles).
:: posted by Mike, 2:24 PM